Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Blaze150
#49090 I would really like to see a fire/ice type
and if fennekin turns out to be fire psychic I will punch myself in the face then restart and choose grass
but if the fire/ice type was a tiger pkmn I would be like ............................................................... for the next five moths
but a fire/electric or fire/dragon type would cause I want a fire dragon that's not a legend
By Rzxa
#49091 Fire/psychic can be really good you know
So your kinda the opposite if fennekin if a fire/psychic people will say
Freaking hooray and then they say thx gamefreak
By Lettucecow
#49350 I swear when fennikin evolves it is just going to be bipedal and have boxing gloves or something, i know deep down nintendo is going troll us with another fire fighting type. I'm going to pick froakie anyway.
By Arrow
#49432 I can only hope for a OP Ghost/Normal with Levitate
By Blaze150
Rzxa wrote:Fire/psychic can be really good you know

well you could be right but i'd still prefer it not to be fire/psychic but I guess your right its not that bad.
By SPG
Blaze150 wrote:
Rzxa wrote:Fire/psychic can be really good you know

well you could be right but i'd still prefer it not to be fire/psychic but I guess your right its not that bad.

let me guess, you want fire fighting lol
By Blaze150
#49446 heh no cause they don't need anymore just infernape is enough (I know there are others) but Infernape is the only fire/fighting pokemon needed but I just don't like the idea of fire/psychic I would love another fire/dark that's not houndoom its not that I don't like him he's just not as awesome as the other fire types but yeah I wouldn't absolutely hate any fire/? combo i'd just prefer it not to be fire/psychic
JOIN THE TEAM