By Pattybigrig
#46552 Hey guys, I guess my thread got erased after the whole not being able to get on the forum fiasco, so here it is back again.

I am an up and comming youtuber, with the hopes of getting a decent veiwer base. Not so much large as deep. I want ones who watch and enjoy my content. :)

This series is based on something I love, even though Im old school and only played red, still could not pass down an opportunity to do an LP on this, and make it a main series in my channel.

In this series our goals are as follows:

- Our main goal is to complete the pokedex, including rares, and as updates and more pokemon come our main goal is expanded, thus this series will be long running

-Have a max level pokemon team of a pokemon I love

-Build a poke town with Villagers, a pokemart and a pokemon center

- Catch at least 100 Pokemon

Finally done the long trip I made...I definetly regret making it so long lol, so I just uploaded the rest of it. Ended up being a bit longer than I like but oh well.

I need help making this series more enjoyable, and feedback is nice. Do you find the series kinda boring after the first few episodes? If so what can I do differently?
Latest Pixelmon Episode:

Also if you enjoyed this check out some of my other series:

Epic Modded Survival: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UOM3HSVZDN

GGMC Vanilla SMP: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... re=edit_ok

GGMC FTB SMP:(comming in 1.6)

If you appreciated my video, and want to support a poor upcomming youtuber, please comment, rate and subscribe. I hate to ask for such things, but at my postion, it is a necessity. Thanks for understanding :)

By Pattybigrig
#47013 Episode 3 is now in the OP!

Featuring:

-New facecam feature Im adding to all my vids

-first video with UPGRADED AUDIO WOO finally fixed it

-also new ending that has links to other vids of mine :)

One con is for some reason the vid lasts like almost a min after the end lol..just blackness..but whatever

In this episode we start on a multi episode spanning journey to start a pokemon team and put a dent in our pokedex :)
By SPG
Pattybigrig wrote:Anyone who watches this, does it automatically put it to 360p for you?

360p makes the facecam look soo bad, its 720p quality, no idea why it keeps wanting to put it to 360..

that all depends on your internet connection, you can set it up so youtube automaticly starts the video on 720p (its a bit bugged and only does it on full screen) and im not sure why you felt the need to say this because soemone can easily turn up the quality lol all videos default at 360p anyways
By Pattybigrig
SPG wrote:
Pattybigrig wrote:Anyone who watches this, does it automatically put it to 360p for you?

360p makes the facecam look soo bad, its 720p quality, no idea why it keeps wanting to put it to 360..

that all depends on your internet connection, you can set it up so youtube automaticly starts the video on 720p (its a bit bugged and only does it on full screen) and im not sure why you felt the need to say this because soemone can easily turn up the quality lol all videos default at 360p anyways

It bugs me :P

I put a lot of work into these series, like them to come out at the quality that I made them for when people watch em is all.

Makes sense that its bugged, does seem to go to 720 when I full screen it. Thanks :)
By Pattybigrig
Waterboyr wrote:Sorry for all of the comments and discussion stuff I kept forgetting things to say when posting lol.

haha no problem. Trust me as a youtuber just starting out, its nice to have someone actually showing interest via comments and ratings. Most people dont, most people just throw a like on the one vid they see and sometimes throw a sub to be nice.
By darkblade127218
Pattybigrig wrote:
SPG wrote:

It bugs me :P

I put a lot of work into these series, like them to come out at the quality that I made them for when people watch em is all.

Makes sense that its bugged, does seem to go to 720 when I full screen it. Thanks :)

not amused :(
JOIN THE TEAM