By Satiel
#46589 Hey there!

My name's Satiel and I'm here today to introduce this Pixelmon series that our YouTube channel [Challenge Accepted] has been working on for the past few weeks. It's simply named "Iron & Coal". We've been using Pixelmon of course, a long with a number of different mods in order to craft a series that both allows our team members to have lots of fun and allows for the audience to experience something new, yet memorable and familiar.

The series includes so far a few different towns similar to what you might find in, say, the Kanto or Johto region. Definitely the highlight is an environment that lends itself to quests and adventuring. Just like the Pokemon games, it feels open yet focused. There is a lot to explore in the wild with a story that keeps us coming back for more. We're hoping to bring together the spirit of the games and anime into a series that is very enjoyable to both play and watch.

So here goes the playlist to the series, we have 5 episodes so far. A prologue introducing ourselves and what we plan to accomplish, along with 4 episodes.

The reason for this post is mostly to get feedback from you guys, people who actually use Pixelmon quite a bit! If you guys have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post here or send us a message on our YouTube channel. We really appreciate the feedback and thanks!

By Windjoe
#46654 Wow, Amazing series. This I have to say is the most unique series I've seen yet.
Rather than survival its adventure and more like the actual games and I think its done really well.
I love your choices of mods it fits greatly, my only suggestions would be to add the other
pixelmon side mods like
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PokeGear: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=3513
and
PixelGoals(when it updates, Xwaffle has been having a few problems with it): viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2786
By Satiel
Windjoe wrote:Wow, Amazing series. This I have to say is the most unique series I've seen yet.
Rather than survival its adventure and more like the actual games and I think its done really well.
I love your choices of mods it fits greatly, my only suggestions would be to add the other
pixelmon side mods like
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PokeGear: http://forum.pixelmonmod.com/viewto ... =70&t=3513
and
PixelGoals(when it updates, Xwaffle has been having a few problems with it): http://forum.pixelmonmod.com/viewto ... =51&t=2786

Ooh! Thanks for the feedback, we'll definitely look into those mods!
Yeah, it's definitely more like the games and even the Anime/Manga. Glad you enjoyed it! There's plenty more to come!
By Dark Prinplup
#47731 I remember watching thoes befor i saw this topic. I love the part when the hobo claims the pokedex was his idea xD
By Kyiv
#56330 Great LET'S Play!!!! So epic I want more!
JOIN THE TEAM