Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

What pokemon should I draw next?

40%
40%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
20%
By Haunts
#46558 CAUSE I CAN, also, feel free to post your stuff too! I hand drew these pics, so sorry if they are blurry or whatever, tell me what you think? Image oh! and challenge! try to guess them all without reading the awesomely handwritten names!
I had a venusaur with howitzer cannons for petals, but I didn't like his face :c
these are too easy to guess

By KuryoZT
#46562 "realistic", they're just zombified. They clearly all want to eat some brains, that's obvious.
But I won't try to make my own, they'd be horrible more than creepy.
And, I could guess them all, do I get a medal? Of course not. Nice drawings though you got there.
When did you make them? During class is apparently the moment I darken my paper most, but often not with notes -_-. Boring classes seems to get brighter on these occasions, don't you think?
Anyway, will you make more?
By Haunts
KuryoZT wrote:"realistic", they're just zombified. They clearly all want to eat some brains, that's obvious.
But I won't try to make my own, they'd be horrible more than creepy.
And, I could guess them all, do I get a medal? Of course not. Nice drawings though you got there.
When did you make them? During class is apparently the moment I darken my paper most, but often not with notes -_-. Boring classes seems to get brighter on these occasions, don't you think?
Anyway, will you make more?

I didn't mean all of them :P that's why I put question marks :D, and yah I will. during class... and I also have a bunch hidden away somewhere, I also forgot to mention that I also like to 'robotize' pokemon, giving them small weapons for their moves. so let me go look now!
EDIT: didn't find em :c, but did find loads of robotz!

oh btw, when drawing the geodude family, I had this awesome Idea that golem, was actually a reptile parasite that got inside a graveler, rupturing it from the inside! and the only way to 'fertilize' it is by trading it. so basically a graveler is hollowed out from the inside and replaced by golem, that's why my golem sketch has 4 arms.

Double edit: My god, stop double posting -SPG
Triple edit- SPPPPPPPPGGGGGGGGGGGGGG it's my post, and if I say it's fine for this guy to double post, than he can, I mean, it's really no biggy unless the OP doesn't like it right?
JOIN THE TEAM