Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By stetchy
#46376 I have a bukkit server and I have no idea where to put the BukkitForge thing.
I have no coremods folder. The only Folders I have are Plugins, World, World-Nether and World-End.
How do I install it?
By zuch0698o
stetchy wrote:I have a bukkit server and I have no idea where to put the BukkitForge thing.
I have no coremods folder. The only Folders I have are Plugins, World, World-Nether and World-End.
How do I install it?

So lets be nice about this...

For bukkutforget to work u will need to mod your jar with the most recent forge version. The run it. There will be a folder named coremods. Put bukkitforge there. Run server again and it will make a plugins folder. And u r done!
By Evilshallwin
stetchy wrote:Uhm with forge do you mean and I thought you could run it with a bukkit server.. . . .

You're either illiterate or dumb.

Get a vanilla Minecraft_server.jar from minecraft.net, then install Forge and place BukkitForge into the coremods folder.

Done, you have a bukkit bridge for a vanilla server.
By zuch0698o
#47909 Yes mod your jar with the forge universal setup you can open the jar with winrar. As to it being bukkit a lot of server use bukkit forge as thier solution I myself dont but its pretty easy and if you trouble please find me on teamspeak @ voice.frenzieddrunkgamers.com ill be in the minecraft section almost all day every day
By SirIntegra
#49711 My first issue while trying this was my own fault, and thanks to Burgy for clarifying it for me.
This time, I'm pretty sure I did everything right.

1) Open minecraft_server.jar
2) Open forge.zip and place contents of forge.zip into minecraft_server.jar
3) Start minecraft_server.jar using 'run.bat'
4) Server boots up and no errors.
5) Take bukkitforge.jar and place into coremods.
6) Start minecraft_server.jar using 'run.bat'
I get errors at step 6

Time: 6/25/13 9:31 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.L()Lnet/minecraft/world/storage/WorldInfo;
at keepcalm.mods.bukkit.nmsforge.DimensionManagerImpl.setWorld(DimensionManagerImpl.java:141)
at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.setWorld(DimensionManager.java:63)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:142)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:238)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:186)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

I'm 99.9% sure I did everything right. But then again, I do have a habit of missing small things.
By Nintendofreaker
#50276 Once again, here to help with Bukkitforge. It is still currently on 1.5.1 and will perhaps jump to 1.6 instead of 1.5.2 around July, but here is the beta version:

http://bukkitforge.com/BukkitForge-1.5.2-1.jar

If anything, ask me. ;)

Warning :!: Bukkitforge is more buggy on singleplayer. It was meant to be used for Multiplayer only!
JOIN THE TEAM