By Css1234567890123
#45435 Nice looking model so far, can't wait for the texture. also, can there possibly be an aerial view too? like from above?

By Lettucecow
#45448 wow, it looks pretty good! I thought this thing would take forever to get someone to model it, but this looks good!
By Il_Lupo
#45526 Thanks for the encouragement, everyone :)

Aerial view:

Spoiler:
By Tom_X
#45662 I'd say you give a try to the texture, even if it's a really basic one, so that you can tell what things are wrong with the model, as the current state of the model doesn't show much of what it can be with a texture.
By TheSoulSaver
#45714 Lupo, tbh, it looks fantastic already. Now your beginning to put me to shame on modelling! Btw, How long did that take you?
By Il_Lupo
#45715 I've been working on this for about four days. Not a lot of sleep, mind... it's on the brain :\
By Il_Lupo
#45739 Working on texture. Finished the crest, done the eye and black face markings.

Spoiler:
By KuryoZT
#45774 Well I must say, the crest looks already awsome, so I've got my hopes up for the rest of the textue :)
The feathers might be the hardest part right? Well anyway, good luck. It's an awsome start.
By Il_Lupo
#46256 Thank you :)

Looks like most of the posts in this thread have disappeared. If anyone wants me to update something with Ho-oh or has something they want to say about it, they'll have to post again.
JOIN THE TEAM