By trung606
#45434 Staff Application:
Why you would like to be staff: I like when people enjoy a good experience in minecraft, so I want to make it happen.
Have you been staff on a server before: Kind of, I was one but I was an unofficial one (never put down an appication for it)
Have you been banned form a server: Nope
If you have been banned what reason: N/A
By Mitchem
#45745 Staff Application:
Why you would like to be staff: I would like to be staff because then I could help people if they were a bit sad or anything because I am a really nice person But if someone asks for anything I wont give it to them without you permission
Have you been staff on a server before: I have been a staff on a few servers before about 5 or 6
Have you been banned form a server: I have never been banned from a server because I don't like to do bad things
If you have been banned what reason: I have no reason because I have not been banned from a server
By Mitchem
#45746 Staff Application:
Why you would like to be staff: I would like to be staff because then I could help people if they were a bit sad or anything because I am a really nice person But if someone asks for anything I wont give it to them without you permission
Have you been staff on a server before: I have been a staff on a few servers before about 5 or 6
Have you been banned form a server: I have never been banned from a server because I don't like to do bad things
If you have been banned what reason: I have no reason because I have not been banned from a server
By creeder99
#45912 Staff Application:
Why you would like to be staff:as I like to help servers out in any way possible
Have you been staff on a server before:yes, I have been on a few, including pixelmon servers
Have you been banned form a server:honestly yes, but that was over a year ago
If you have been banned what reason:because I got told it was allowed to grief so I did then the owner came on and banned me

Gym Leader Application:
What type would you like:i would like to be like a champion/elite 4 that has different types of pokemon or a fossil gym
How long have you been playing Pixelmon:over a year
Have you ever been a gym leader before:yes, I have been both of what I put above
By penguins50
#46034 Staff Application:
Why id like to be staff: Because I don't like it when people don't follow rules the last server I was on people stole and people cussed and talked with CAPS on. its so ridiculous but I want to stop that all. RC-XD
Have I ever been staff on a server before: Yes but I need to learn more about being staff (this would be a good chance for me to learn).
Have I ever been banned from a server: Yes the admin who did it was a griefer so when I got back he was banned for life
By markellj
#46053 Staff Application:
Why you would like to be staff:i want to help make this server go far
Have you been staff on a server before:yes
Have you been banned form a server:no
If you have been banned what reason:n/a

Gym Leader Application:
What type would you like:fire dragon
How long have you been playing Pixelmon:1 -2 year
Have you ever been a gym leader before:yes many times
By glutsch123
#46098 Gym Leader Application:
What type would you like:dragon
How long have you been playing Pixelmon:I've been playing pixelmon since the first versions of the mod(good times :) )
Have you ever been a gym leader before:nope,but I'm a very good pixelmon trainer,and I'm good in fights.
Hope to get the job :)
By Hemp-Hill
#46249 Gym Leader Application/Elite 4 if needed
What type I would like: I would prefer fighting but can do any
How long have I played Pixelmon. a month or 2 after it came out
Have you been a Gym Leader before. Yes 5 times and a Elite 4 member 4 times.
Ty for the chance
By ImSoxD
#46293 Gym Leader Application:
What type would you like:Any, but if i had to choose one then water
How long have you been playing Pixelmon: Around 7 Months
Have you ever been a gym leader before:No but i think it would be a cool experience to be a gym leader, Thanks for reading :)
JOIN THE TEAM