Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By SuperiorSnayke
#45355 I have a new 6 week old kitten that I found on the side of the street with my mom today I will pay pics if my phone will let me! The kitten is a York chocolate cat. I don't know if its a boy or girl and I don't know what to name him/her I could use some help.

By SuperiorSnayke
#45490 actually when we were rescuing it a vet came by and helped us try to get all the others. first she thanked us because everyone else would just leave them. and then she said she would do alot of the work for them for free including spading and neutering them. and my parents and sister were thinking about naming him/her max.
By SPG
SuperiorSnayke wrote:actually when we were rescuing it a vet came by and helped us try to get all the others. first she thanked us because everyone else would just leave them. and then she said she would do alot of the work for them for free including spading and neutering them. and my parents and sister were thinking about naming him/her max.

thats the worst thing you could do to any animal
By SuperiorSnayke
SPG wrote:
SuperiorSnayke wrote:actually when we were rescuing it a vet came by and helped us try to get all the others. first she thanked us because everyone else would just leave them. and then she said she would do alot of the work for them for free including spading and neutering them. and my parents and sister were thinking about naming him/her max.

i know its cruel but its not my choice. its my parents i am against getting them spaded or neutered. but i still need them to not have worms or any health issues but my parents are strictly choosing to have him spaded or neutered.

and im sorry that you feel like that spg. but somethings in the world we cannot change. and currently its my parents desicion.
By karrybird
SPG wrote:

actually, you are completely wrong. unless you're talking about the fact that he said spading, then yes, that is very wrong.

but spaying and neutering our cats has saved a lot of trouble for us. our cats used to pee EVERYWHERE, they were all nothing but hormonal wrecks that wanted nothing more than to hump everything in sight. and let me tell you, cat pee is the worst smell imaginable (besides skunk maybe).
and plus, you don't want the risk of one of them getting prego, not good either.

but now they're all fat and lazy lumps, may or may not be a side effect.

though, if you are actually getting the surgery on them done for free, there are very good chances it wasn't done right/very well since it is usually very expensive.
By SuperiorSnayke
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:

actually, you are completely wrong. unless you're talking about the fact that he said spading, then yes, that is very wrong.

but spaying and neutering our cats has saved a lot of trouble for us. our cats used to pee EVERYWHERE, they were all nothing but hormonal wrecks that wanted nothing more than to hump everything in sight. and let me tell you, cat pee is the worst smell imaginable (besides skunk maybe).
and plus, you don't want the risk of one of them getting prego, not good either.

though, if you are actually getting the surgery on them done for free, there are very good chances it wasn't done right/very well since it is usually very expensive.

well you do have a point. i just have no say in what my family does to the kitten. but honestly having a kitten neutered is way better than seeing it get run over. (they were right next to a street and it was crossing and almost got run over)
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:

i never did it to my cats, they didnt piss all over the place, and it got pregnant, great stuff, our opinions are very different karry, so you may think im wrong, but im not
By jeremy58589721
#45616 they only want you to spay and neuter them to control the pet population... for you dont find homeless kittens/puppies out on the streets when ppl just throw them out there cause they dont want them or cant sell/give them away :o
JOIN THE TEAM