By Osborne3510
#44931 I have just created a new pixelmon server. Welcome to Pixel Power!!! This server is going to be entirely player created, except for the first town and gym. Just go into the server, do a few quests, get money and, earn items from the shop! The mods you're going to need are:
Pixelmon (duh)
Minecraft Forge (required to run pixelmon)
Custom NPC's

Here is how the gym creating process will work:
After you exit the first town, you can do as you please. Feel free to build your own house, arena or whatever. You can start a town how ever and the towns can gain features. If you can get 3 people in your town you get a pokemon center. Four people gets you a poke mart. And five, you can elect a gym leader and create an official gym. Each town should have a building style similar to the gym type.
I am aiming to launch the server by tomorrow or the next day. After there are eight gyms, we will have a tournament to create an elite four, and the towns will elect new leaders. We will have regular tournaments with prizes and drop parties. The only draw back is that my server will be Hamachi because my IP: type is dynamic, meaning it changes about every two days. Sorry.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope to hear your feed back and would like some support.
Thanks!!!

By Umbreon1110
#61331 People just asking, and asking blah blah blah, that aint how ya get gym leader. Ya got to be active on the server for some time, and apply. Thank you.
Anyways an example...
IGN: Arceus12234
Gym Leader EXP: 9/10
Preferred type: Dragon or Flying
Why I should be leader: I will be active on the server, and accept challenges in my free time, and I will always behonest, and I feel like this server is a good one
Time online per day: 4-5 hrs minimum
By dirtblocksteve
#61563 I'LL DO IT! :D I'LL ALSO HELP MAKE GYMS! I AM DOING PIXELMON ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND WOULD LOVE TO RECORD PEOPLE WHO CHALLENGE THE GYM FOR YOUTUBE WITH THE SERVER IP TO GET YOU PLUBLLICITY! :) MAY I!?!?
By dirtblocksteve
#61566 IGN: xAWESOMEx24
Gym Leader EXP: 10/10 on another server that got closed :(
Preferred type: rock/ground or grass
Why I should be leader: I am on minecraft pretty much every day all day so I will be more than active! :) I'll even build my gym if you want ^.^
Time online per day: 5 minimum

I'LL DO IT! :D I'LL ALSO HELP MAKE GYMS! I AM DOING PIXELMON ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND WOULD LOVE TO RECORD PEOPLE WHO CHALLENGE THE GYM FOR YOUTUBE WITH THE SERVER IP TO GET YOU PLUBLLICITY! :) MAY I!?!?
JOIN THE TEAM