Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By SuperiorSnayke
#44766 warning: never mine down.
fell into lava with diamond pickaxe and shovel. so i got pissed and didnt play for a couple of weeks.
By SPG
SuperiorSnayke wrote:warning: never mine down.
fell into lava with diamond pickaxe and shovel. so i got pissed and didnt play for a couple of weeks.

you got mad for losing 4 diamonds..... thats sad
By Lettucecow
#44878 I was on my favorite vanilla server, when someone tpas to me saying they wanted to team with me, and they killed me and i lost my diamond armor, god sword, and god bow, one of his faction members gave me my sword back so i went and utterly destroyed him. It sucked at the time though.
By Haunts
#46839 I can't decide which, making an awesome base on a server, only to let the server reset the next day, or being creeper comboed into a lava spire
By Moltres11
#60730 I had 5 stacks of Diamond in a regular singleplayer world and Herobrine came and I mined another diamod and it was actually TNT and it activated TNT and I died.... D: Then he came back and wasted all my diamond on Diamod hoes. So that pissed me off
JOIN THE TEAM