By tbrower
#44531 I can be a Fighting/Ground mix or either or Gym Leader preferably the 7th.

I have extensive experience with CustomNPC's.
I also have an extensive knowledge of redstone devices.
Also if you have worldedit, worldguard, or craftbook plugins I have experience with those.

pm me or Skype me tristan.brower
By Charbeneau
tbrower wrote:I can be a Fighting/Ground mix or either or Gym Leader preferably the 7th.

Also if you have worldedit, worldguard, or craftbook plugins I have experience with those.

sorry the 7th gym was taken last night and I forgot to update the page but 4th and 5th are up :D also can I see maybe a screenshot of an idea you would want to have as your gym as fighting or ground cause I want to see what kind of builder you are cause I want gym leaders to be able to make their own gyms in a unique way.
By tbrower
Charbeneau wrote:
tbrower wrote:I can be a Fighting/Ground mix or either or Gym Leader preferably the 7th.

sorry the 7th gym was taken last night and I forgot to update the page but 4th and 5th are up :D also can I see maybe a screenshot of an idea you would want to have as your gym as fighting or ground cause I want to see what kind of builder you are cause I want gym leaders to be able to make their own gyms in a unique way.

i could work on it but here is a link to my other creations that i still have pictures of

http://www.phantompixelmon.enjin.com/pr ... _id/277561

hopefully that will be good until i get more to you. but for my gym i was going to try and make a replica of chucks gym from heartgold/soulsilver
By Charbeneau
tbrower wrote:
Charbeneau wrote:

i could work on it but here is a link to my other creations that i still have pictures of

http://www.phantompixelmon.enjin.com/pr ... _id/277561

hopefully that will be good until i get more to you. but for my gym i was going to try and make a replica of chucks gym from heartgold/soulsilver

You can be a gym leader I will pm you the info
JOIN THE TEAM