By minecraftOclock
#44624 heres the latest version of metang, both legs done and in my eyes ready for texture, gotta ask the community first tho.

By KuryoZT
#44634 well, it looks good, from this point of view. Mind editing your post to show more angles?
And also, name the parts, somehow, because that's a real problem for coders if there is no name.
Thanks,and good work.
By minecraftOclock
#44665 i realize i need to name the parts, lol i always get there last for some reason.
and then there were textures. I personally love it, and yes, i know the eyes are a little wierd, they didnt fit wholly on the one cube and i cant figure out HD textures.

By KuryoZT
minecraftOclock wrote:how do you put a banner on your sugnature like that?

I'll PM you for that, no need to spam this thread for those style of question. any other post regarding things like that in this thread should be deleted, IMO only though, it's just spam.

Anyway, looks good, though I'd like to see the little blades on the side a litle slented toward the back of the body you see?
And also, the texture looks a little, dull blend plain (? take one) do you think you could add some black lines, to make look more like rocks or something?
And lastly, those eyes, are they HD teextured? (look some tutos in the gen1 feedback thread if you don't know what it is) Because they look weird, a little misplaced (?)
And for the nose, a side view would be appreciated, but it looks good from up front I guess.
By minecraftOclock
#44776 you guys like it shortened on the head? theres a side view like you wanted, its not easy making cones for noses when cubes only get 1 thick, not 0._
By KuryoZT
#44781 Well, you can go in General discussion, there's a thread called: the secret to modelling, something along those lines. In there Edeodin made a Wall, but so detailed, and well-written, you can go check it out, and see how he did to erase those parts sticking out. But the nose should be longer though.
By minecraftOclock
#44960 rrrawrrarrblarblbrlaralrblrlaarwlawrlwarlawlbrl its frustrating trying to figure it out. D:

heres the problem, techne is a turd, so i cant do lines on the top easily like that, since the way i made the top was by putting the offset in the center of a rectangle and pasting it, then rotating it
By Gubbclops
minecraftOclock wrote:you guys like it shortened on the head? theres a side view like you wanted, its not easy making cones for noses when cubes only get 1 thick, not 0._
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Look at that black lines on that body else I think there is nothing bad at it .... maybe do a bit metallic effect on the texture
JOIN THE TEAM