Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A

By Codzhe
#44476 I don't want to be mean, but i think we should discuss this topic about macs in off topic thread cause it just doesn't fit here.

In general i like macs i see nothing bad using one too.They do have all programs at least the ones i use and something like final cut, is way better than sony vegas or adobe premier, pretty much all pro musicians are using logic pro and these programs are mac exclusives.

Imac can run games just fine it has nvdia geforce gtx 675m and performance for such thin computer is just outstanding and resolution of this is so big and nice some games will lag on it so you should make resolution smaller, but again i don't think that macs are for gaming at all even looking at this fact that it doesn't have good game library proves how it's not common to game on mac.

That's just my opinion.
By GhostWolf2398
#45798 Alright, I've posted a few videos up on my Youtube channel now using your awesome GUI.

Let me know if the attributions in the description and in the video are sufficient, or if you wanted them done any differently. I'd be more than happy to change them to your liking.

By Codzhe
mimey00 wrote:I don't know if this was already asked but could you make an hgss type of gui? Or maybe another type of game gui?

Awesome idea,when i am done with fire red i will add other games GUI'S though paintings and other stuff won't change
To do: ADD PICTURE AND DESCRIPTION ON TEXTUREPACK SCREEN
JOIN THE TEAM