By DMTsmoke
#44130 Ryan: You understand that I've helped you more than ANYONE else in our servers history correct? (Even more than the incredibly ungrateful Drake..) Yet You rage-quit and rant simply due to the fact that I will not give you free TMs or Items (or rare pokemon for that matter)...You even had the nerve to ask me for a Mew more than twice.. And now that I refuse to give you these things, you try to "follow through with your threat" to bash me on the forums? Lol. You are incredibly ungrateful child. If you read the past 2 posts you left, you edited them from saying nice things about my server earlier to saying "sucks to be you"...seriously? Are you a child? Our number of dedicated players speaks for itself. I make backups every 3 days of all the player data/pokes and map backups weekly..We have no data corruption/loss. We have no crashes. No complaints WHAT SO EVER from the players. Our battle speeds are phenomenal and we always have 20+ people on..30+ in peak hours and 10-15 in the LOWEST hours of operation each night. Spleef tournaments, Poke tournaments.. Now, why have none of these people had these issues with me? Because they do not pull the stunts you tried pulling with me Ryan. And what do you mean ban you, I havent banned except 2 people in our server's history and that was because they were spamming..And neither of them were you. Im VERY patient..perhaps the most patient admin youll meet. Honestly sat and been straight cursed at for 20 min in chat (i think they were testing my patience) and i ended up muting them AFTER 20 MIN. Not a ban even, and I was being directly insulted. Youre not banned on here and never will be, but I must say I'm glad you're leaving. All the effort I put forth trying to help only YOU and it gets thrown in my face. I could've spend that time helping at least 4 or 5 other people, making a real difference (not helping some ungrateful exploitative child like you). I even replaced all your Pokemon for you and gave you a free masterball and 5 rare candies AND an Espeon (on top of loading that new Pokemon save file for you)...So saying I didn't help you is out of the question......Yet you feel the need to try to insult me in my own server then leave and post on here.. I honestly don't know if you're a very spoiled child or if you just don't know how to deal with people in general. In either case, good riddance. I tried.

By ryan71
#44137 You can cry about me being the bad person all you want, I lost 40 + hours of progress and you tried to make it better by giving me someone elses terrible Pokemon. I never pestered you for items at all, I told you I lost a Pokemon with an item on it and you said you don't replace items so I dropped it. I thanked you for your help several times but you seem to forget that too, you're also forgetting the fact that you changed your actions towards me when I mentioned posting on the forums too. I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything earlier, it was just the fact that I lost my progress and you gave me someone elses Pokemon thinking it was alright. You were patient with me and I did thank you for that but as soon as I said I wasn't happy with the Pokemon I was given you just said "Fuck you" and started flaming me. There's no need to make me look like the bad guy, just because it's your thread doesn't mean people don't need to know what you're like. You tried to reason with me and you helped me but that didn't change the fact that I was still losing out. Also about the Mew thing, the first time I asked it was a joke, the second time I asked was because I lost all of my Pokemon that I had trained.
By ryan71
955533 wrote:Ryan, 40+ hours of work, get a hobby man, even if its stupid like stamp collecting, do something better than waste life on the computer

Playing on games is my hobby you idiot. What else do you do other then sleep, eat, shower/bath? You also play Minecraft games so there's no need to be a hypocrite.
By DMTsmoke
#44154 Lol Ryan we're done discussing this. You never thank me and when you do, it is superficial since it was always followed by another request. "Make you out to be the bad guy"? YOURE the only one with a problem here. Ive helped in every way I can. You on the other hand are such a sour apple that you're still on the forums flaming on my post.
JOIN THE TEAM