Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By darkblade127218
Jack_Attack12 wrote:too rare? There common.

i found a shiny pokemon and a boss pokemon fight on the first pokemon world i spawned ever right at spawn. it is easier to find shiny pokemon then finding the strongholds right underneath your house and that happend way to often for servers for me.
By emerald_ice
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
PoliticsRbad wrote:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:Actually not, since some pokemon only spawn in certain biomes, if you set a certain place for shiny pokemons, you will never be able to get other shiny pokemon, or i misunderstood

No, I'm talking as if instead of every 1/1000 is shiny for example, you could change it to 1/10, 1/20, or 1/30 ect. Havong them still spawn in the same area but the chance of being shiny increased.

Ooh, but why'd u want that, the boss and shiny pokèmon are rare for a reason...

Having them stay Rare is more fun when you find them, and if it was configurable.. I would probably cheat..
By Vespirs
AS3 wrote:Shinies are not that rare tbh, i can find 1 in an hour if i actually try.
However is there a way to /pokespawn a boss?

It was confirmed in another thread that in the next patch there will be a command similar to,
Code: Select all/pokespawn <pokemon name> boss3

To spawn in boss pokemon.

Although, I do not find this useful, considering that boss and shiny pokemon are meant to be rare, and should remain that way.
JOIN THE TEAM