Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Hypnose
#43601 I apologize for taking so long everyone.. I'm having a lot of issues right now and on top of that I'm having a bit of "Artisits" block. I get like this sometimes and anything I try to draw turns out like crap.. But I usually get a feeling that my block is going away. I'm starting to get this feeling now so I should be able to draw next time I have the time. I should have some progress on yours soon shadow.

Codzhe wrote:Thanks for supporting me :D

You're very welcome. I love your texture pack~

By Kyiv
#47323 Are you by any chance maybe..... continuing this Banner Making?
By Hypnose
#47327 Yes I am, I'm actually very slowly getting done with shadows sketch. His request is a bit more complicated than any of the others I have taken and with the addition of my lack of available time as of late, I can't get much done. I do hope I'm not pissing anyone off with all of this delay. I know it's annoying, but I am doing this electively and on my own time. I've even been giving up my short amount of free time usually meant for gamming just staring at the screen, pen in hand trying to get inspired enough to draw. :/
By Kyiv
#47344 ahh kk Im glad you are continuing this! :)
By Blaze150
#54045 hey Hypnose this is not a request for a sig I was just wondering how you do it so do you use paint etc. or another program or do you do it irl if you could tell me thnx and ill try my own and maybe make a sig for sum others
By Hypnose
Blaze150 wrote:hey Hypnose this is not a request for a sig I was just wondering how you do it so do you use paint etc. or another program or do you do it irl if you could tell me thnx and ill try my own and maybe make a sig for sum others

Of course, I'd love to help in any way I can. I have a Wacom Bamboo Connect tablet and the paint program I use is Paint tool SAI. You can get SAI free online, I just don't quite remember were.. I wish you luck ^^
By Rzxa
#54063 hypnose also how do you have high resolution on your sigs even though their sizes are small
JOIN THE TEAM