Quality of Each Model

22%
27%
21%
10%
6%
13%
By SPG
Ewcongogamer wrote:Other then fixing the eye a bit, anyone else have any suggestions. I would like to consider this to be possible option for approval to be added to the game.

eh.............. it wont get approved sorry, its not a gen 1 pokemon

By Ewcongogamer
#4370 well can I at least be added to the spreadsheet for reserving Raikou and go ahead and put me on for Entei for when the time comes for expanding the pokemon database :)
By Ewcongogamer
Ewcongogamer wrote:Other then fixing the eye a bit, anyone else have any suggestions. I would like to consider this to be possible option for approval to be added to the game.

eh.............. it wont get approved sorry, its not a gen 1 pokemon[/quote]

I know that Gen 1 is all that is getting approved, I just want this to be ready quality wise for when you are starting Gen 2.
By Tom_X
#4555 The texture is just wrong. Try making it more detailed (HD if posible). Apart from the texture, the model itself is fine.
By lugiaisbeast101
#10283 Try smoothing out the blocky areas, lets say on the neck and/or face if you'd like. It's not a requirement, just if you want to take time and do so.
By Ewcongogamer
#22838 I was finally able to figure out the HD texture and went up a pixel size, fixed the eyes so they look less derpy and made the texture alot more smooth :) feedback?

Spoiler:
By KuryoZT
#22847 I say it's an awsome model. It isn't perfect still, but it's really great!!
Things I see are: -Its buttclouds have disepeared
-there's a button-like thing on his head, normally
-the top of the head is missing something, the white part isn't big or roundy enough
-Maybe it's only me for this, but the yellow, while good, seems a little too flashy, but that's the least you should worry about.
And last would be the tail, the last turn is a little off, as the 2 parts should form 1, and we can see both end.
Other than those little, perfectionnist, things I'll say it again, great job right there
By karrybird
#22855 i think you should stroll on over to my sexy texture thread, this model is in desperate need of a texture makeover.
the model itself isn't all that bad. i would bend the neck down a little, the way it's neck is angled up like that is very unnatural and looks very uncomfortable.
it's eyes also look very derpy, make the iris's pointing more foreward to fix this.
By Ewcongogamer
#22866 I'll touch up by doing the following:

Add a butt cloud
Add the buttons...somehow (tried before its been difficult)
Make the little cloud above the head a bit bigger.
Change the color tones a bit (raikou i hate to say it IS BLACK on its designs)
Try to change the iris point forward (the eyes suck too)

I will post when I have changes :)
JOIN THE TEAM