By MegamanBlue9
#39975 Image

The Final Evolution in the Cyndaquil Family, This one took me more time than i expected.
So what do you think (And no i'm not making it's flames realistic so don't comment about that)

By SubGenesis
#40151 The legs could be improved and personally I feel that more blocks are needed in general also the mouth should be open and there should be a different expression on the face it does not look currently intimidating enough
By Ewcongogamer
#40201 I would add more manes at different angles to improve their look and I think the tail actually needs a small block and not just a textured surface.
By Lugia
#42350 UUUGUUUUU <3 <3 <3 man i cant wait for this thing to be in-game. Hopefully this model will make it to the game lol.
By Il_Lupo
#42751 I dunno, his fire is kind of square-shaped. I mean, I love the cartoony flames personally, but it doesn't spray outwards enough. It looks unnaturally hemmed-in, if you know what I mean.
By Gubbclops
Il_Lupo wrote:I dunno, his fire is kind of square-shaped. I mean, I love the cartoony flames personally, but it doesn't spray outwards enough. It looks unnaturally hemmed-in, if you know what I mean.

I think you mean more space for the flames texture because It looks like it is caged in a Square..
The Mouth is open on almost every Picture so I think that would Improve it a bit :3

Anyways, Nice model so far. <3
By aren117
#43049 Good work but it needs one more row of red spots at the end it looks cut off.
By Lettucecow
#43053 Ahhh... memories of silver version rushing back.... Great job!
By Il_Lupo
#43055 Yes Gubbclops, that's exactly what I meant :D
JOIN THE TEAM