By Il_Lupo
#40073 https://soundcloud.com/il-lupo-5/sets/pokemon-sounds

After some editing, my voice doesn't sound too bad, I guess. Ye gods, that Articuno sound is terrible.

Don't worry, Articuno is meant to repeat at the beginning. The sounds were meant to sound a little different, but they didn't, I guess. In order of appearance:

Articuno

Articuno (again)

Clefairy

Drowzee

Goldeen

Nidoran

Rampardos

Seel

By Il_Lupo
#40223 Hehe. When listening to the finished result, I was a bit startled at that bit too. Was wondering if it'd surprise any of you guys. Lugia is coming up next, but it will need some feedback I think before it can be called finished.
By Skibb
#42285 Amazing job, Lupo :> Although Rampardos should sound a bit louder and... powerful, you know? But for a Girl, that Rampardos voice sounds pretty good :)
By Il_Lupo
#42725 Heh, I'll have to have another go then, hmm? That extra growl is there somewhere, just gotta torture my throat enough to find it...

Any Pokemon sounds particularly desperately wanted? I might do the other legendary birds (just so you all know, I'm basing the sounds on the screeches they had in Pokemon 2000) and perhaps the legendary beasts? They have some pretty cool growls ^^
By Il_Lupo
JOIN THE TEAM