Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Reaver92
#42627 What are some good compatible mods to go with Pixelmon? This mod is freaking amazing, but there is still a little stale Minecraft in there. :lol: Are there any good graphic mods or item addons that would be okay to install?

By jeremy58589721
#42647 Pokeloot is an awesome mod to go with it..
Rei's minimap thats always helpful
Timber for you can clear cut entire jungles/forests to help find pixelmon :D
CustomNPC for you can add shops if you ever wanna build a town/pokemart

those are the mods i use atleast lol :D
By Reaver92
jeremy58589721 wrote:Pokeloot is an awesome mod to go with it..
Rei's minimap thats always helpful
Timber for you can clear cut entire jungles/forests to help find pixelmon :D
CustomNPC for you can add shops if you ever wanna build a town/pokemart

those are the mods i use atleast lol :D

Thank you Kindly! :D
By The_Nanobots
#42653 Mods not to use.
Divine RPG For that matter any rpg type mod. Doesn't fit very well.
Balkons Weapon Mod For that matter any mod thats sole purpose is to add weapons. (regular mobs are disabled by default)
Biomes O' Plenty There currently isn't support for any biome adding mods, so no pixelmon spawning.
I guess any other total immersion mod you can think of wouldn't fit nicely either. (not that better than wolves is forge compatible but still...)

Seriously though I use Computercraft, Bibliocraft, More Records Mod, Railcraft, and Minecraft Comes Alive (It seems to fit better with Pixelmon then millenaire does)
By Reaver92
The_Nanobots wrote:Mods not to use.
Divine RPG For that matter any rpg type mod. Doesn't fit very well.
Balkons Weapon Mod For that matter any mod thats sole purpose is to add weapons. (regular mobs are disabled by default)
Biomes O' Plenty There currently isn't support for any biome adding mods, so no pixelmon spawning.
I guess any other total immersion mod you can think of wouldn't fit nicely either. (not that better than wolves is forge compatible but still...)

Seriously though I use Computercraft, Bibliocraft, More Records Mod, Railcraft, and Minecraft Comes Alive (It seems to fit better with Pixelmon then millenaire does)

Thanks for the heads up! :D I will take a look at the mods you have. I am looking for more stuff to spice up my Pixelmon adventure. 8-)
JOIN THE TEAM