Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rusty
#39649 Squirtle and Drintini was my first. I was also very little when I played but I went to the safari zone to catch some pokemon because my friend said there was some rares like Chansey so I went fishing (I loved going fishing with my gramps when I was younger) and I saw a Drintini so I decided to catch it. Never knew at the time it would turn into a as its final form Dragonite.

By KuryoZT
#39657 OHH HELL NOO.
Guys, I feel disapoint, nobody, NOBODY here has mention it once, ONCE.
Here it goes, my starter was........................
<-------------------
Hell yeah, you know what that means!
By Rzxa
Rusty wrote:Squirtle and Drintini was my first. I was also very little when I played but I went to the safari zone to catch some pokemon because my friend said there was some rares like Chansey so I went fishing (I loved going fishing with my gramps when I was younger) and I saw a Drintini so I decided to catch it. Never knew at the time it would turn into a as its final form Dragonite.

Umm rusty you know dratini is not a starter pokemon this thread is about your first ever starter
By Yaseen
Jack_Attack12 wrote:My first starter was Bulbasaur! i was little at the time, so i wasnt sure how to play. So bulba(the nickname i gave it) was my only pokemon up untill the 6th gym, then my friend taught me how to catch a pokemon.

lol wat!? Didnt listen to the drunk old man huh? xD
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:OHH HELL NOO.
Guys, I feel disapoint, nobody, NOBODY here has mention it once, ONCE.
Here it goes, my starter was........................
<-------------------
Hell yeah, you know what that means!

so you played yellow first, well, others beat ya to pokemanz then lol
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote:so you played yellow first, well, others beat ya to pokemanz then lol

What do you mean with that?
Yes I started with yellow, but in my closet somewhere, there is Red\yellow\gold\silver versions, with my old Game boy color, so I did start at the beginning (also played Blue, but shhh)
Started Crystal, I'm only still in Johto though, should play that one again, haven't touched it for some time now. So yeah, I may not have started with the real first, but it's still technically first gen, and also the best out of them (can get 4 starters out of 4, the only one lol). But also, because of some reasons that I don't have to neither want to post here, Yellow is the first pokemon game I played, and I love it for that, all those memories, playing with the lamp on during the night, and hiding it from my parents haha, it was so hard, screen didn't have the light and all, remember?
Well, anyway, it's not the first original (and technically, only japanese-readers can) but it's way before most people here, and it's not even a competition. Everybody have played the first gen with LG\FR so...
Anyway, what did you mean with that?
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:

-snip-

i didnt mean anything, i was just screwing with you lol
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:

-snip-

i didnt mean anything, i was just screwing with you lol

XD, good then, nice fun.
By Firespar
#42069 Mine was Charmander way back in Blue. Man, those were the days...
JOIN THE TEAM