By KuryoZT
karrybird wrote:well that's and easy one, the black contrasts WAY too much with the rest of the model. you want the colors to flow cohesively, you don't want one part to stick out too much!

Taken directly from her tutorial, viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1437 .
It's a huge text, but as a modeler in the making, I'm sure it should interest you greatly.
Good luck with those colors.

By SubGenesis
minecraftOclock wrote:well i think rounding the red will be a huge pain given the way its set up and you mean a gleam as in a small white dot on the "pupil"?

yes that is what I mean, also I guess that rounding the corners or creating an octahedral-ish shape would be a good compromise that may fit
By SubGenesis
#42534 Yeah I guess the square shape looks better, I only wanted you to change the texture shape a bit
Sorry for not being very clear..
By minecraftOclock
#42616 its ok, the beldum thing is getting moar and moar difficult with all these perfections, you guys think its implementation ready?
By Il_Lupo
#42655 That shade of blue bugs me. Try lightening it slightly, and add some noise, if you could? :)
By minecraftOclock
#42707 ok well you guise cant complain about this color cause i took it off of beldum itself. And i rounded out the pupil and changed all black to dark grey.
JOIN THE TEAM