Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By GrandmasterJMC
#41578 hey guess o was wondering if there was going to be a kingdra at all because on one server i play on and i have flying/dragon types and i was trying to evolve my horsea so if u guys know anything pplzz let me know thank you

By GrandmasterJMC
#41579 i mean my seadra
not horsea
By hotburn101
#41599 by the way many people would get mad if you put a request on pokemon like if I were to ask about when one would add mudkip someone like maybe spg or windjoe maybe jackattack would tell you to stop and one time someone postponed the request so now aron wont be made sooner
By KuryoZT
hotburn101 wrote:by the way many people would get mad if you put a request on pokemon like if I were to ask about when one would add mudkip someone like maybe spg or windjoe maybe jackattack would tell you to stop and one time someone postponed the request so now aron wont be made sooner

This is totally right, maybe except the last part, I'll get to that later on.

First request are HATED, they just make you seem like a snobby person, wanting others to do some stuff you don't want to do (I'm not saying that's what you are, but what it makes you look like.)
Second, Kingdra model is done by karrybird, right here. It even went through approval, so they have it.here
While I'm here, please DON'T POST IN APPROVAL SECTION!!

I hate caps, but maybe you guys out there will understand it better. Approval is for modelers and MrM\SPG only! Not comments, those belongs to the model feedback thread.
Now, they'll put it in-game, when they will, coders are very few, and very busy. They have their own lives to live, and mostly do code this wonderful mod in their spare time, so it takes a while to put a model in-game (even if it doesn't telling people it does is just... we're better off with that way of putting it, coders will seem wonderful when they code one, so it's win-win situation :) )

Now for the aron part, I think it was a joke, because SPG said they had no idea how they were gonna handle models approval and coding after first gen is done with (finally I can add) And even though I haven't been here long, if the moderators act negatively, it's mostly normals' fault, because they see the same thing over and over again, it just hurts them!
And I think he was joking, because it can only be postponed by modelers, until a modelers actually do a model, the pokemon can't be added in-game. That's how it works.

So yeah, the reason Kingdra isn't in-game yet, is mostly because finishing Gen1 takes priority, as they've (I'm new technically here so, yeah they've) been struggling with this first step for a long time, and Kingdra, while it can and will, at one point, be added in-game, it's still gen2.
But since it evolves from a gen1, we might see it sooner than later in the Pixelmon world.

Thank you for reading, and I'm sure I wrote that somewhere else, but since I can't seem to find it, Imma go sleep now. Have a nice day. *bow*
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote:its actually not added because we have no way to evolve a pokemon with a item while trading lol

I did forget about that. My bad.
I have a really selective and short term memory, didn't you already tell me this somewhere? I believe it was about another poke evolving with an item, but I can't remember XD
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:
SPG wrote:its actually not added because we have no way to evolve a pokemon with a item while trading lol

I did forget about that. My bad.
I have a really selective and short term memory, didn't you already tell me this somewhere? I believe it was about another poke evolving with an item, but I can't remember XD

i think i have said it about scizor somewhere
By KuryoZT
#41632 Well, this is off-topic now, but it's been resolved, so we can lol.
Taking them by elimination, steelix isn't modeled yet, nor are the 4rth gen magmar\elektabuzz evolutions (dont know their engluish names, sorry). Nor is slowking.
But scizor is (by zero_breaker, awsome model too) so isn't he the only one? It must be him then.
Edit: BTW, you're not super Palkia green anymore? XD
Edit 2:\/ wow, well, congratz, I guess. haha.
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:Well, this is off-topic now, but it's been resolved, so we can lol.
Taking them by elimination, steelix isn't modeled yet, nor are the 4rth gen magmar\elektabuzz evolutions (dont know their engluish names, sorry). Nor is slowking.
But scizor is (by zero_breaker, awsome model too) so isn't he the only one? It must be him then.
Edit: BTW, you're not super Palkia green anymore? XD

no, im an admin now
JOIN THE TEAM