Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By KuryoZT
#41509 I don't think there's a recipe for that. I believe it only drops from boss (colored-named pixelmon) and that's the only way to get that. Legitly
Or simply go to creative and get it from there :)
By supaswimma4899
KuryoZT wrote:I don't think there's a recipe for that. I believe it only drops from boss (colored-named pixelmon) and that's the only way to get that. Legitly

I have met people on the server I play on who have made it.
By SPG
supaswimma4899 wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:I don't think there's a recipe for that. I believe it only drops from boss (colored-named pixelmon) and that's the only way to get that. Legitly

I have met people on the server I play on who have made it.

you must be playing with custom-npcs then, because in vanilla pixelmon, you cant make the item
By hotburn101
#41512 What's creative mode I call it MAGIC or as spongebob always said its IMAGINATION
By Byers5985
#41555 Lol supaswimma there was custom npcs on the server at one time and now there is not so we have to wait for them to work again before we can do that but if you talk to me and if you have the items to make one i will take the items and give you an exp share in return there is a link to the custom recipes on the servers Website/Forum but not on the original Pixelmon Mod forum xD
JOIN THE TEAM