Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IGL
#41308 Hi guys. I am new to pixelmon and I was just woundering what are the ice types in the game so far? The only one I have seen has been the evee ice evolution. So if you can please tell me the names of them Because I want to become a ice gym leader but I haven't had any luck finding any ice pokemon.

By jaxy73
#41313 swinub piloswine and i dont know if the other evolution is in yet, and jynx are the only ones i know of well also articuno but i doubt a gym leader can use one of those.
By SPG
#41314 Cloyster seel and maybe dewgon, dont know if he was added back in after the problems we ha dd with pokenerds
By DutchKroket
#41316 Articuno!
By epaw
MikenIkey wrote:List of Ice Pokemon are Lapras, Swinub, Piloswine, Glaceon, Cloyster,Seel, Articuno, and Jynx.

Seel is only a water type...
By SPG
Chubert1 wrote:
MikenIkey wrote:List of Ice Pokemon are Lapras, Swinub, Piloswine, Glaceon, Cloyster,Seel, Articuno, and Jynx.

Seel is only a water type...

yes, but it evolves into an ice type thats nto even in the mod right now i think lol
By hotburn101
SPG wrote:Cloyster seel and maybe dewgon, dont know if he was added back in after the problems we ha dd with pokenerds

dewgong has not been added sadly :cry:
JOIN THE TEAM