By K1ll3rXXPotato
XRECKXIMPACT wrote:We are waiting for our host to provide us with the extra RAM we paid for. This should eliminate some of the lag that is occuring as it will give us more space to work with.

So We Just Have To Be Paitent?
By KillerCreeperz
#41329 Hello i would like to be a Gym Leader/Co Leader please.
- Age - 13
- IGN - KillerCreeperz
- Desired type - Poison Type
- Determined Level - 15-20
I would love other trainers to challenge me into a gym match and i want to be low level so they don't have to wait for the other low level leaders go online. Thank you for reading my post :D
By hermonine
#41453 I am having trouble getting into your server. It was fine yesterday. When I try to connect I get the message, "Internal Server Error". I have been playing your server for awhile now just fine (other than the normal problems with lag lol). Last time I played was last night when you posted the new world but then closed it again due lag and the map reloading or something like that. I see others are having no trouble getting in for there are 22 people listed in the game right now. I am having no trouble getting into other peoples pixelmon or normal minecraft servers, I just cannot get into yours again and this one is my favorite :(.
By XRECKXIMPACT
hermonine wrote:I am having trouble getting into your server. It was fine yesterday. When I try to connect I get the message, "Internal Server Error". I have been playing your server for awhile now just fine (other than the normal problems with lag lol). Last time I played was last night when you posted the new world but then closed it again due lag and the map reloading or something like that. I see others are having no trouble getting in for there are 22 people listed in the game right now. I am having no trouble getting into other peoples pixelmon or normal minecraft servers, I just cannot get into yours again and this one is my favorite :(.

Your pokemon party data most likely corrupted. We will have to delete the file to get you back on the server but we will refund the pokemon to you. Sorry about that.
By hermonine
#41641 Ok, well if you have to delete them go for it, I miss playing on your server and it has only been a day!!! lol I am addicted to it lol. I just want the pokemon in my party and a few in my pc. I remember my pokemon in my party anyway and the ones in my pc I just wanted 4 of them the rest are easy to find and catch. Will my inventory still be there? My name is the same on pixelmon: hermonine

Pokemon Party I had:
Machoke
Poliwhirl
Haunter
Dragonair
Umbreon (normal sized, I think)
Charmeleon

PC Pokemon:
Laprus
2 huge eevee's
1 normal eevee

Thanks.
By XRECKXIMPACT
Poe_Collector wrote:hey reck
Domwilson2006 is a griefer he broke into my house and stole all my apricorns then when i demanded he give them back he only gave me half. please do something about this griefer for me and everyone else on the server.

Ok i will deal with him. Thank you for the notice.
JOIN THE TEAM