By NickkyDC
#41371 no complaints ive been waiting for parasect glad to see it finished! and very well done too.
By Edeodin
SPG wrote:nice to see you fixed the texture on the mushroom, yes, i felt it was that big of a deal lol

Oh no it was that big of a deal lol. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I left that in the texture.

KuryoZT wrote:Well, it's an awsome model, as usual
Just one question, when will you put it to approval? XD
I know you won't do a poll, it doesn't need one I think.
There's jsut the block poking out on top that I don't really understand, but meh, I love it anway.

I usually just wait until things go quiet and no one has a problem with the model. I find that helps more than a poll anyway. And yeah I see what block you mean. I couldn't get the mushroom flawlessly smooth, and some places just looked worse when I tried to smooth them out. I'll see if I can't make it less obvious though.

ParahaxedGames wrote:Amazing work, Edeodin!

I know you said you're doing Kangaskahn next, and I wanted to know if Poliwrath was on your list for modeling, I'm not sure if it's still being worked on or not. : D

I <3 your models

I think someone else might be trying Poliwrath (other than Lugia of course), but don't quote me on that. :lol: And thank you, I aim to please. :D

NickkyDC wrote:no complaints ive been waiting for parasect glad to see it finished! and very well done too.

Thank you! And Kangaskhan is finally next too. I know you've been eager to see her made. :lol:
By Vikerus
MrMasochism wrote:Great work!

This is 100% better then mine

Freaking awesome!
By lugiaisbeast101
Edeodin wrote:I think someone else might be trying Poliwrath (other than Lugia of course), but don't quote me on that. :lol: And thank you, I aim to please. :D

I only saw one other person attempt a Poliwrath model and didn't even have care enough to spell it correctly viewtopic.php?f=18&t=353 .

I'm far too occupied to really focus on the model at all, and anyways, you'd put more justice to it than myself. Nice Parasect, and holy crap you keep spitting out models left and right! Suppose you have Kary's blood then (Jk). Hope to see your future models, and when it hits June, I might produce a couple other models myself (or try at least).
By Launchpad
#42752 Get this guy a medal!
JOIN THE TEAM