Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#40796 Since I read the Audino wants to play creepypasta
I'm now scared of Audino

By Hypnose
#41058 Did you know Jynx was originally black but had to be changed to purple due to accusation of racism?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_controversy#Racism
By KuryoZT
#41079 And MrMime is just the translation, the original japanese name have no absolutly no relation to any gender. Barrierd, so...
I don't why, but Hypnose started posting facts, so...
And both jynx and MrMime were created in gen1, and there was no gender back then, most youngsters don't know that, so I'll point it out just in case.
But maybe they already had some ideas about breeding and family trees. Maybe...
By Lettucecow
#52974 I'm terrified of all bug pokemon [ I'm scared of bugs and spiders] Hypno is pretty creepy too. I remember the night I watched hypno's lullaby for the first time..... I kept looking over my shoulder the whole night thinking he was there...... ugh......still gives me the creeps!
By emerald_ice
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Your all wrong.... Hypno... It captures kids... Some crazy shiz.

Hypno is creepy, but only a runner-up compared to Cofagrigus.
Cofagrigus, The Coffin Pokémon.
Cofagrigus, Pokedex Entries: Black
It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets.
White
They pretend to be elaborate coffins to teach lessons to grave robbers. Their bodies are covered in pure gold.
Black 2
Grave robbers who mistake them for real coffins and get too close end up trapped inside their bodies.
White 2
Grave robbers who mistake them for real coffins and get too close end up trapped inside their bodies.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T PLAY TOMB RAIDER.
JOIN THE TEAM