Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A
By Codzhe
SubGenesis wrote:How about you add some much needed creative blocks to the game for the villages to be made from
And a couple of other things, such as the dirt mounds but you would need to make those using a 3d model (like the program used to make fossil machine) for these to look good, however if no one does this I will do it after exams in gen 2 or 3 style probably

Um... do you know that this is only a texture pack? Basically I can't add things that aren't in game(or side mod) with texture pack, I can only re-texture the stuff that's in located in minecraft.jar while playing the game.Though i could do it as a side mod codded for pixelmon ,but unfortunately i don't know how to code...If you make the models and add them to the game i can easily re-texture them and add support for them in this texturepack or just send the textures to you....

By SubGenesis
Codzhe wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:How about you add some much needed creative blocks to the game for the villages to be made from
And a couple of other things, such as the dirt mounds but you would need to make those using a 3d model (like the program used to make fossil machine) for these to look good, however if no one does this I will do it after exams in gen 2 or 3 style probably

Um... do you know that this is only a texture pack? Basically I can't add things that aren't in game(or side mod) with texture pack, I can only re-texture the stuff that's in located in minecraft.jar while playing the game.Though i could do it as a side mod codded for pixelmon ,but unfortunately i don't know how to code...If you make the models and add them to the game i can easily re-texture them and add support for them in this texturepack or just send the textures to you....

Sorry that what I meant to say, actually in fact it makes no sense why mojang doesn't just add in a load of spare untextured blocks so you can have texture packs that add more blocks with ease and no hassle of loading a mod to install them

Any way there's probably a tutorial or snippets of code that yo can use to just add extra blocks it's nothing complicated
By Codzhe
SubGenesis wrote:
Codzhe wrote:

Sorry that what I meant to say, actually in fact it makes no sense why mojang doesn't just add in a load of spare untextured blocks so you can have texture packs that add more blocks with ease and no hassle of loading a mod to install them

Any way there's probably a tutorial or snippets of code that yo can use to just add extra blocks it's nothing complicated

Yeah it's not that complicated, but make it as side mod and stuff nah... this is texturepack not side mod at least now i don't want to change anything...
By Codzhe
SubGenesis wrote:You could do some of the most famous sprites like the pokemon trainer one for the paintings

I am thinking to add 3 starters, and other overrated pokemon that people like feel free to suggest any pokemon you like....
JOIN THE TEAM