By Tailwind
Wezurii wrote:So this server is really great! Its really fun to have to go into the wilderness to collect resources to craft pokeballs, potions, healers, etc. You can even make your own town with your friends and build safely without fear of being grieved! You collect your pokemon, battle a very well oganized gym system and take on the elite 4!

Theres just oooooone problem with this server.

The owner is a joke

How the owner was able to make the server so great is beyond me. He straight up ignores users when they have an issue. How do you expect to host a quality server when you can't help your players out? Let me be clear here. We're not talking him ignoring people begging for free items and Pokémon, we're talking actual problems. All your Pokémon get glitched and disappear? Too bad. Can't help you unless you have a screenshot. Fair enough, what about just a hard reset or a new starter? NOPE. TOO BAD. Ignored. But he has no problem negotiating large donations in open chat.

If you want to play on a server long term stay away from here. Unless you want to remember to take a screen shot every five seconds in case of a rare bug that is not mentioned anywhere in the spawn/tutorial house. Or if you wanna' donate a lot.

Funny, I've played on this server and there's a notice that pops up every few minutes that asks players to screenshot their Pokemon. Sounds more like it was your own fault.

The bug is Pixelmon's fault, and we didn't even know about it until today. It's been reported and in all honesty, we've found a way to restore Pokemon lost to it.

In addition, if you needed to address the server owner for something concerning lost Pokemon or getting a hard reset, there is a section on the forums to do so. Screaming at them in chat when there's fifty other players doing the same thing isn't a very good way to get noticed.

By savior67
Josecami wrote:Its a nice and fun server but please do something with the lag, it just kill the fun

We are upgrading today to a 10gb server, should fix that lag problem.
By Ultmate_Bros
#41551 Can I join the Server I would like to be the Ice type elite four (I don't grief or cheat or anything bad)

My IGN is: Ultmate_Bros
Pixelmon exp: Lots (I know every pokemon and I know the rules of the server and everything)
JOIN THE TEAM