By KuryoZT
#40405 Well, doesn't that looks awsome?
Seriously, I think it does. Now if you want, you can move on to the next evostep (haha)
But first, you'd need to name all those "shapes", it helps coding it in-game, otherwise it's jsut a pain in the butt for coders, and they already have a lot to do, so if you'd please, thank you.
And maybe it's not perfect, maybe you'll have to come back to it one day, so save it somewhere you can remember, and move on to something else, would ease your mind and help you in the future :)

By SubGenesis
#40447 The nice thing about the beldum line is that you can reuse the beldum model to an extent in making the next evolution metagross will be harder though as the beldum face downward but never mind
By minecraftOclock
#40476 Thanks for all the halp guise, i got the message from Rados_ to rename the cubes. Ive got it about done.
Just waiting for approval.
By minecraftOclock
#40798 Thanks, sadly we wont see him in untill all 1st and 2nd gens are in, unless SPG makes an exception. (wink wink)
By SPG
minecraftOclock wrote:Thanks, sadly we wont see him in untill all 1st and 2nd gens are in, unless SPG makes an exception. (wink wink)

We dont know what we are doing after gen 1, so just keep your hopes up
By minecraftOclock
SPG wrote:
minecraftOclock wrote:Thanks, sadly we wont see him in untill all 1st and 2nd gens are in, unless SPG makes an exception. (wink wink)

We dont know what we are doing after gen 1, so just keep your hopes up

if thats the case then im gonna hope for it moar than i hope to be an engineer (just for reference, ive been disassembling electronics since i could walk)
By Jephon
#40986 My critic:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:PCP374.png

This sprite obviously shows that the black around the eye isn't a border but the outside of the eye is separated from the head. Doing it like this just looks. Rough..

I know you are already ready for it to get in game but this would make a huge difference in the quality of the model. Though, I'm sure, a bit hard. Maybe a transparent texture would be enough? *shrugs*
JOIN THE TEAM