By Terramort
aGraypanda wrote:I needs a good role play server please :)

I'm working an an excellent RP server (you can find the link in my signature), and you are welcome to stop by and leave an application. It also runs a few other mods, so adding ComputerCraft is a definite possibility.

By Losaru
#40680 Ah good. Was looking for a place to put in a request as I wasn't sure if posting it in the actual forum was a good idea.

I know that what I am looking for may be particular, but given my experiences and the like, I think these would best suit myself and my hardware:

- Just Pixelmon: Custom NPC is a quaint idea and all but it lags me considerably. I cannot play on a server with it and trying to do the workaround so I can is too much of a hassle. Plugins such as an economy plugin or some protection plugin is fine as I generally don't lag with those

- Whitelist: Having no whitelist and protections is cool and all, but again, I lag and a whitelist generally helps with size.

- Small community: I know, an odd one but again, it comes down to lag for me and that I tend to really become shy with large crowds. If there's a server where 6-12 people are generally the number that come online on average, I would be more than happy to try it.

- Decent RAM: I know, I know, very prejudice but again, it's lag. I've played on servers that have lag issues and I'm generally tolerant, but I would like to go to a server that I can stay on for more than 10 minutes. Sorry to those servers that I do visit. I still will visit but there are times I can't take it.

- No land restrictions: I like to travel and a server that isn't restricted in how far I can walk would be great.

- 'Mature': Now I don't mean 18+. I mean a server with mature in mannerism players that I can interact with without the worry of swear words and drama.

- Possibly RPG? I've never done an RPG in minecraft and would probably go more for 'survival'. Still, always open to test.

New or developed, I don't care. Just don't expect me to take on a gym leader role. I'm a moderator for a vanilla server and that can take up my time along with work, school, and other bits of life. I just want to play pixelmon and have fun building, battling and chatting.

So there you go. If you have something that may fit all or most of the bill, then PM me or I'll keep checking on here.
By Lafiel
#41408 Adventure
Pokeloot(this one is optional)
custom npc
and ofcourse pixelmon 2.2.1

Those are what I am looking for.
By snoring snorlax
#45377 I was looking for a small server with just the Pixelmon mod. Maybe have one where it feels close to nature, and have specified building areas and some Roleplaying.
Are there any that are real roleplay with your own character and have complete towns, and use plugins in the serever maybe even a few mods that are installed in server that change it but you don't have to download, and plugins!
By Pokemonfreak
#47128 I search an server whats cracked are and there i become a lots of pokeballs
By Ruke
#48432 Looking for :

- survival server,
- newly made
- in need of mods/builders
- preferably no lag
By bossrunner456
#50600 There was a user by the name of kerrem3 that had a topic offering people to apply to be on a vanilla server that would be recorded for a Pixlmon series. That topic has dissapeared. If it doesn't exist anymore, it would be cool for another person to do this sort of thing.
By Tailwind
#50979 Sadly, I've decided to quit the server I called home due to a bad community, corrupt server owners, and just general failure.

As such, I've come looking for a server fitting this:

* Run by staff who know what they're doing. I want to be on a server that can be kept updated and has decent support provided something goes wrong. I'd also like to avoid servers that just give out OP/Mod positions to people nilly-willy, as I've found that most who do this end up rather chaotic.

* Friendly and intelligent community. I don't mind being around kids, but when I join a server and see nothing but swearing, name-calling, or chatspeak, it really turns me off of the place.

* Some sort of protection plugins. Be it Towny, Lockette, Anti-Grief, whatever.

* Allowing members to build their own homes and collect resources.

I really hope I'm not asking for too much when it comes to finding a new server to call my home.
By Roark196
#51329 Tailwind, If you don't mid Custom NPC's, then the Shadow Triad Network Server is for you. It has Claiming to protect everything on your property. Community is always active with Tournaments, pretty small too. I built my own town (Albeit a Ghost Town), with my own resources. There is no swearing, and a 12 year old was banned for it, and for placing it on signs.
By Tailwind
Roark196 wrote:Tailwind, If you don't mid Custom NPC's, then the Shadow Triad Network Server is for you. It has Claiming to protect everything on your property. Community is always active with Tournaments, pretty small too. I built my own town (Albeit a Ghost Town), with my own resources. There is no swearing, and a 12 year old was banned for it, and for placing it on signs.

Don't mind CustomNPC at all. Thanks for the tip, I'll try 'em out and see how I like it.
JOIN THE TEAM