By karrybird
#3771 eh, the model is alright, but the one thing that kinda bothers me is the fiery mane, it could use a little bit of work imho.

By karrybird
#3812 ok quick question, how do you guys feel about me making hd textures for trapinch/vibrava/flygon?

anyone know if the original modeler is around also?
By SPG
ajr000 wrote:The golem texture seems to be really out of place as well. Look into that when you have time.

no, thats just a bug with techne, it has nothing to do with texture, we are working on it
By karrybird
vampkitty wrote:i'd really love to see eevee redone :( a 1st starter choice that could really use the work lol

agreed
By ajr000
karrybird wrote:
vampkitty wrote:i'd really love to see eevee redone :( a 1st starter choice that could really use the work lol

agreed

The part about eevee that really bugs me is it's eyes. Eevees normally have huge eyes that make it cute, but in this they are just black squares :?
By karrybird
ajr000 wrote:
karrybird wrote:

agreed

The part about eevee that really bugs me is it's eyes. Eevees normally have huge eyes that make it cute, but in this they are just black squares :?

yeah, i'll definitely try my hand at remodeling it to being more cute :)
By Lessy45
#4055 if your talking about eyes xD look at charmeleon straight in the face and youll see some really derpy eyes xD i coudnt stop laughing even though he attacked me as i had just started my journey xD

also is it just me or magikarp are swimming on their side on the lastest release?

oh and one more thing oh wait.. i should go to bug reporting xD haha but really look at charmeleon in the face xD
JOIN THE TEAM