By KuryoZT
#40262 3 Things:
-first, it's way better now.
-second, the eye needs some work haha, I can't help, I draw like a kindergartener with mental disability, seriously.
-third, I would push the over-head a little more, further, it should go longer than the eye.
That's all I got.

By minecraftOclock
#40286 Ok, ill get to work on that, i really appreciate your help with perfecting my modeling skills.
By minecraftOclock
#40309 what kind of work? is it too tall, short, too much red, too much grey, define preese.
ill add a cavity for the eye to be in, like the real one.
By KuryoZT
minecraftOclock wrote:what kind of work? is it too tall, short, too much red, too much grey, define preese.
ill add a cavity for the eye to be in, like the real one.

haha, his\her comment is too vague isn't it? Kinda hate those, but he... better than nothing I guess.
Anyway I'd love to have a side view for the new eye.
And I think (s)he's talking about the black and red part of the eye, 'cos it's not a perfect circle, that's all. I'll try to make one, to show, but don't expect karry-style texture from me :)
By LilacLily
#40320 Basically, there are thick parts, thin parts, and even a tail of black. You need to make it even. Same thickness.
By minecraftOclock
#40404 ok heres the latest revision, the texture is always warping so its very hard to get it perfect.
JOIN THE TEAM