By karrybird
#39812 the legs are already going into the block, i can't make them any larger...

and it is finished...
By SPG
#39870 ok, so this will be in spoilers mainly because of pretty pictures
Spoiler:
lets start with the side view, that way we can just start with length first
as you can see, the tail is a lot longer then what you currently have, im going to assume this will be an easy fix. The neck needs to be a bit longer, but not by much
you can also see that on your legs, you are missing a segment in the foot, so can you add that please (they are also too small like how others have said so give an example for how they are clipping please, because you have a lot of working room with the legs, you can bring them out farther then what you have now, and on the note of them cliping, can you show how, because if you do it would give me a better idea on how to fix it)
now for the back
as you can see, he has 5 sets of spikes and you only have 4, his also dont curve in like how you have it and they start at the wings, yours go to far up, thus making them go further back like they are supposed to.
as you can see on the hand... wing... things, that all of his top figures are on the same palne, for some reason yours points down and sticks out, you also made the thumb? to big and should be furth down the hand arm wing object thing
now for the face that skibb is restarting
as you can see, your spike is too far down and isnt long enough in the slightest (best example in the side view) the eye mask also has a kite sort of shape while yours its rounded and looks weird, you can see this in all artwork an sprites, not just this model.
this is minor, but the colors on the spikes and the eye piece also pu me off, on yours they are grey/gray but in the model, art work, and sprites (excluding gen 3) they have mroe of a darker blue, and it fits more imo
i have mroe to say about the head, but i want to see what skibb does with it

special thanks to ed for giving me pictures when im not at home, this really helped me help her
By Il_Lupo
#39977 Alrighty, after closer inspection, I agree that Lugia shouldn't look too cute and that the pupil size should be at least close to what you've made it. You clearly know what you're doing when it comes to the textures :)

EDIT: Changed my mind again. Lugia's pupils are definitely bigger than single pixels; Image
By lugiaisbeast101
#41670 I'm amazed at the fact that you can use so little blocks to it's fullest potential, but I can't deny that the back of the head let alone the head itself seemed to prove a bit of a challenge for you. However, I really like the model and I'm really trying to contain my happiness which is also proving a bit of a challenge. ;)
By Lugia
#42348 Oh-mylawd
This is like, just the most perfect thing ever really.
Hnnh.. Tail and neck could be about just, a TINY bit longer.

And, im not sure of its REALLY hard to work out, but if you could sculpt the body to look more smooth, like the newest charizard sprite, that one has a pretty neat body.
That would be just, PERFECT, but this is alreadu an 8/10 model.

def` gonna catch that one as soon as its released. <3
By karrybird
Lugia wrote:Oh-mylawd

And, im not sure of its REALLY hard to work out, but if you could sculpt the body to look more smooth, like the newest charizard sprite, that one has a pretty neat body.

honestly, i hate the new charizard and how it was made, hehe

but thanks, i did make the tail longer, the neck i don't want to go through the nightmare of lengthening again...
By Lugia
karrybird wrote:
Lugia wrote:Oh-mylawd

honestly, i hate the new charizard and how it was made, hehe

but thanks, i did make the tail longer, the neck i don't want to go through the nightmare of lengthening again...

HAHAHAH AAWWW oh you xD
Well i guess its all based on preferance. The only thing i feel like.. IS necessary is to not make the upper legs to be as blocky. Adding that extra limb on the feet and all as SPG Suggested, nu-uh...

But whatever though. Im just a random commenter to most people in here x)
By aren117
#43066 Love it but yes the eyes need work he is a pixelmon not a axe murderer lol.
JOIN THE TEAM