By JennyShine
Andrew wrote:^Your the only one that's causing problems, I didn't even know that attacking a pokemon without asking was against rules then you kicked me for saying fk off nerd. And btw telling me to get some integrity while i HELPED all the new players MESSAGED Caedem etc WHILE SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO BUG OR W/E.

It's very kind that you helped Caedem with someone who was bugging.

Caedem has also been notified not to unban you at this time. :)

Do not worry, I will be sitting down with yokon in the morning and discussing what to do with you further. If he decides you don't need to be banned, it is his server, and I'll allow you back on. However, you have proven yourself to be rude, both on here and in game. Telling an admin to "stfu" calling them a "nerd" then calling them "pathetic" along with not going with punishment, was more then enough to temp-ban you. Coming onto here, giving our server a bad name because you're upset, is more then enough reason to remove you from the server for the time being. If you have a problem with that, Yokon is the only one who can make the choice to change it.

By Andrew
#38999 I don't really care if you guys gonna unban me or w/e.
You also should've temp mute me and not temp ban me.
And i'm not upset just a bit mad because people chose a side without knowing the stuff.
You also have proven yourself to abuse. But idc get over it.
The thing is however i didn't make the server a bad name. It is exactly a great server with cool people but it's turning bad thanks to you.
By Andrew
Caedem wrote:If you would allow me to chime in for one second, there has been no instances where you have contacted me about someone 'bugging', and I would appreciate it if you didn't make up lies to better yourself which involve me.

I exactly did warn you that someone was trying to use nodus etc.
By Royalkingiv
#39370 Hello! Me and my friends are most interested in joining your server! But we are still somewhat new to the mod, and technic launcher itself. We are wondering how to update our minecraft versions to 1.5.2 on the newest version(2.1.2) of technic launcher! Also, how to install the mob loot mod aswell. A speedy reply will be most helpful! Thank you!
By Yokon
#39494 Server up! Cya all ingame. @Royalkingiv Just run minecraft normally and it should auto update. But forgemodloader into your minecraft.jar. From there extract pixelmon contents into your .minecraft. Stick poke'loot into your mods folder. Cya ingame
By Andrew
Royalkingiv wrote:Hello! Me and my friends are most interested in joining your server! But we are still somewhat new to the mod, and technic launcher itself. We are wondering how to update our minecraft versions to 1.5.2 on the newest version(2.1.2) of technic launcher! Also, how to install the mob loot mod aswell. A speedy reply will be most helpful! Thank you!

kk a easy way.
Delete your minecraft.jar redownload it.
Get a auto forge installer the go skydaz.com fot auto mod installers
JOIN THE TEAM