---------------------------------------------
BLENDER UPDATES:

Raikou

Spoiler:

Raikou Texture Update
Spoiler:

Edited to show changes :)

By fugger973
#3746 this looks like a good start. one thing tough, it seems to me like he body is too short (length wise) but that may just be me
By Ewcongogamer
#3750 I'm fixing the rotation points and placements, which isn't fun. Personally I like the length but if more people suggest that I will make it longer length wise. My biggest concern is the face, but that will have more to do with how I texture it.
By Tom_X
#3762 Seems awesome, can't wait for it to be textured
By SPG
#3786 this is one of those pokemon that needs a texture before you could judge a good portion of it (because its face seems like a mess right now, but you cant say that because you know its going to be partly transparent in texture)
By CatUmino
#3831 So far so good, but i agree with the texturing, it needs to be textured before it can really be judge. I Hope you do Entei and Suicune as well. Entei is my favorite...
By Il_Lupo
#3835 Whoever does Suicune, I demand epic animation. Those ribbons had better be flying ;D

(jk, jk, anything at all would be amazing c:)
By Boogaluke
#4250 aside from the herp derp eyes...

It looks good :) I can definitely tell it's a raikou
By Ewcongogamer
#4335 Other then fixing the eye a bit, anyone else have any suggestions. I would like to consider this to be possible option for approval to be added to the game.
JOIN THE TEAM