By Sup3rp1gm4n
#38015 Hay guys,
I made a model of pelipper as requested,
Here is the model so far, it has no wings nor feet yet:

Spoiler:

RECENT UPDATE:
Spoiler:

By Ewcongogamer
#38021 Rotated blocks will be your savior sir do a circle like you did for the unknowns but horizontal for his mouth and etc. This just is too blocky for me.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#38023 For the rotating i disagree, it looks pretty good right now, i will round off the mouth :)
By KuryoZT
#38024 Well, for now it looks, ok I guess. I'm really not a fan (hardcore con-)staircase effect, so I'd love if you could do some curve, and it's missing its wings, so maybe they will hide the (hideous, seriously) back of the head.
But, it's a good start, keep it up mate.
By jeremy58589721
#38027 yes its far too blocky. it just looks like it got into a fight and it lost and got most of its self torn to pieces
By Ewcongogamer
#38035 I would use a 45 degree rotated block for the eye so its not on an edge and on the wings I think the fingers need to be seperated a bit. the top of the top lip looks a bit funny now with the rounded lips :)
By MrMasochism
#38038 I actually like this pokemon but this model is pretty bad right now. The extreme blockiness removes any shape and any likeability from the model. Make it smoother, use less blocks if necessary and make some of them at least rotated. Have a look at what karry does if you need to. She doesn't use many blocks but she uses them wisely
By Sup3rp1gm4n
MrMasochism wrote:I actually like this pokemon but this model is pretty bad right now. The extreme blockiness removes any shape and any likeability from the model. Make it smoother, use less blocks if necessary and make some of them at least rotated. Have a look at what karry does if you need to. She doesn't use many blocks but she uses them wisely

Okay, youre right, i was at around 130 blocks, i'll just remake it :)
By Lettucecow
#38104 You know that looks pretty good hmm? Great job!
JOIN THE TEAM