By Byers5985
#33703 In my opinion i think MissingNo should be only accessible by a side mod or by someone who has access to /pokespawn command I know many people wont care about my opinion but that is what i think it should be like :P

By SubGenesis
#37968 How about it spawns in the void

there is also a glitch where a lava pool may replace bed rock with cobblestone so you can get into the void on survival
By SPG
SubGenesis wrote:How about it spawns in the void

there is also a glitch where a lava pool may replace bed rock with cobblestone so you can get into the void on survival

Didnt they fix that a long time ago
By SubGenesis
SPG wrote:

Maybe but I guess it doesn't matter as the general consensus is you have to cheat to get missingn0 any way and would be easy to code in holes in the bedrock any how
By SPG
SubGenesis wrote:
SPG wrote:

Maybe but I guess it doesn't matter as the general consensus is you have to cheat to get missingn0 any way and would be easy to code in holes in the bedrock any how

Finding a glitch in the game isnt cheating, when you abuse what it screws up, then its cheating, ie rare candies
By The_Nanobots
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:Maybe add the glitch to it, when you catch MissingNo, your mc will crash xD

Catching missingno. only results in choppy battle sprites until you look at the summary of a non-glitched pokemon Image Kinda like this but not with fake sentret sprite.
By Il_Lupo
#40186 Well, if it does eventually get into the mod...

It would be awesome if Missingno. was a boss. When it appeared and you challenged it, you're taken to some kind of weird distorted glitchy-looking dimension where you have an epic boss battle against it. If you lose, the game crashes. If you win, then you get a cool prize- but you can't catch it. Whether it appears or not, it shouldn't be possible to catch it.
JOIN THE TEAM