Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By gamagamer64
#37773 now i know there are probibly already 50 of these lists but whats one more going to do right?
now for the list of pokemon to be added:

Registeal
Regirock
Regice
Regiegigas
Groudon
Kyoger
Raquaza
more Fossil pokemon

have any more pokemon idea that should be added leave a coment and ill add em to the list

By jeremy58589721
gamagamer64 wrote:now i know there are probibly already 50 of these lists but whats one more going to do right?

Registeal
Regirock
Regice
Regiegigas
Groudon
Kyoger
Raquaza
more Fossil pokemon

have any more pokemon idea that should be added leave a coment and ill add em to the list

omg i wanna make a list also....

every pokemon from gen 1-5 and soon to be 6 :D
By SPG
#37834 I want to make a list to
People that others should laugh at for not paying attention
1. anythinggamagamer64

That is it
By Sundial_MC
#38059 If you want to make a list, at least spell the names right

and also

gamagamer64 wrote:now i know there are probibly already 50 of these lists but whats one more going to do right?

1. You've wasted time
2. You've wasted time of other people
3. You've just proven yourself not caring to read stuff
4. You're wrong, it does matter
5. It's annoying...
By Sundial_MC

Registeal
Regirock
Regice
Regiegigas
Groudon
Kyoger
Raquaza
more Fossil pokemon

Reasons why your argument is invalid:

-There are no "More Fossil Pokemon", all of them are modeled and will be added -_- if you want more Pokemon go ask Pokemon

-People aren't going to "leave a comment to add more Pokemon to the list", they're just going to hate you
JOIN THE TEAM