By Sup3rp1gm4n
#37455 I just have 2 questions about this forum:

1: Does this topic have a use?
Database Rules,
Rules/Guidelines for editing the database

2: Does this group have a use?
Voice Actors,
Never seen one online and besides that, what are they used for?

By KuryoZT
#37456 I can't answer the first, but for the second there is a simple explanation.
Have you ever wandered through the game, far and wide, and heard the sound the pixelmon produce?
No, go and see for yourself, they do. Yes, then there is your answer.
The voice actors are person (I only know one) that made the sounds of the pokemon with their voice. It was then implemented in-game, and the group was created to thank the first (and I think only) one who did the voice we hear in the world of pixelmon.
Edit: just went to make sure, and yes, there is only one, Flairintha, she's the one that made every sound we can hear. But some (like karrybird) made variant, in which it isn't the "anime-stlye" sound that you can hear, but the games' ones.
By Sundial_MC
#37531 Artists: They make textures for untextured models and other stuff for the mod to do with textures
Builders: Hm, I don't know about this
Composers: Have you got the extra addon to Pixelmon that adds music? Wonderful stuff. They create this wonderful music you hear.
By DutchKroket
Sundial_MC wrote:Artists: They make textures for untextured models and other stuff for the mod to do with textures
Builders: Hm, I don't know about this
Composers: Have you got the extra addon to Pixelmon that adds music? Wonderful stuff. They create this wonderful music you hear.

Builders are people from the old forum that made buildings for a special server or something. No idea what their purpose is now xD
By KuryoZT
#37616 Builders are the one that helped make the town used in town generation, much like vanilla towns, that is supposed to happen soon. Like gyms, pokecenter, and such.
Little extra, it'll happen :) they're being made!
By SPG
KuryoZT wrote:Builders are the one that helped make the town used in town generation, much like vanilla towns, that is supposed to happen soon. Like gyms, pokecenter, and such.
Little extra, it'll happen :) they're being made!

This, its why i even host a server, and artist make all the sprites you see in the mod
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote: and artist make all the sprites you see in the mod

So the sprites we see on the left side, and in the PC are custom made for Pixelmon? I never noticed
JOIN THE TEAM