By Sundial_MC
#37498 I don't know, in the anime/movie ruins of the unown were found in caves and temples.

However, where they come from is a different matter - they actually come from a different dimension.
We could have so, every once in a while in a rare chance a portal opens in the sky - you can't go through, it'd just be a texture. Then, different Unown would spawn near it.

Or, including what I just said, a method of building/summoning the Unown in a special way, unnatural, such as finding blocks called "Unown Ruins Piece" or something, and when mined drops an "Unown Artifact", which then when something is done with, summons that portal.

Ima post this in the Suggest a Feature thread

By SubGenesis
#37500 Wouldn't a spawned structure be the best way of doing this as then you could include puzzles and stuff
By Sundial_MC
SubGenesis wrote:Wouldn't a spawned structure be the best way of doing this as then you could include puzzles and stuff

Including what I said, there could be some puzzles occasionally around the world that UNLOCKS new forms of the Unown, because that's how it is in the games
By Sup3rp1gm4n
Sundial_MC wrote:
SubGenesis wrote:Wouldn't a spawned structure be the best way of doing this as then you could include puzzles and stuff

Including what I said, there could be some puzzles occasionally around the world that UNLOCKS new forms of the Unown, because that's how it is in the games

Yeah, that's a cool way :D
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#37510 Sundial, your wish has come true:
Spoiler:

Took me a while to make but it looks good
The S and the B are made a bit smaller or they'd overlap other precious Unowns :o
By Sundial_MC
#37513 ERMAGERD
THIS
IS
AMAZING
CAPS

Really, you've done a terrific job on this!
You've got the right thickness, right colour, right texture, right proportion... perfect.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#37514 Thanks, Now just waitin for approval =3,
Will this be counted as 28 Models (which i think it'll be)
Or as 1,
Better be the first one cuz then i'm a Modeler :D
By KuryoZT
#37525 approval will have to wait until we're done with gen1 :(
Sorry if you didn't know, but I think you did.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
KuryoZT wrote:approval will have to wait until we're done with gen1 :(
Sorry if you didn't know, but I think you did.

Yez i do m'lord :lol:
JOIN THE TEAM