By Sup3rp1gm4n
#37478 That one actually has a fault in it, the C, it needs another line from the eye towards the circle in the top right, like this \
By SPG
#37479 http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pok ... heet/26950
Unown ? looks weird, i think the top is too small, damn phone limitations
By Sup3rp1gm4n
SPG wrote:http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26950
Unown ? looks weird, i think the top is too small, damn phone limitations

Yeah, i thought that too, it was tricky modeling it though, ok editing it now!
By Sup3rp1gm4n
jeremy58589721 wrote:shinies, have you retextured them for there sexy shiny form?

That isn't too hard since the shiny texture is just blue-greyish
By jeremy58589721
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
jeremy58589721 wrote:shinies, have you retextured them for there sexy shiny form?

yes yes :D i cant wait to hunt for your shiny unown... hope they spawn somewhere nice where only unown spawn. i suggested they use the end for them but i guess they refuse to use the nether and te end for anything... so i have no idea where they would be found since they are from a different dimention i guess they could use strongholds/temples since in one of the games they spawned in some temple ruins but anyways i look forward to catching your models ingame :D
By Sup3rp1gm4n
jeremy58589721 wrote:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:

yes yes :D i cant wait to hunt for your shiny unown... hope they spawn somewhere nice where only unown spawn. i suggested they use the end for them but i guess they refuse to use the nether and te end for anything... so i have no idea where they would be found since they are from a different dimention i guess they could use strongholds/temples since in one of the games they spawned in some temple ruins but anyways i look forward to catching your models ingame :D

I prefer Strongholds and Temples :D
JOIN THE TEAM