Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Hypnose
#35988 [Main Post Update]
(Not an art update, sorry Shadow)

Added conditions, Updated some other details, and added updated(Watermarked) completed Banners.
Check it out if you have the time, even if you already got a banner from me. Thank you all who have supported me. :)
By Hypnose
#36870 Sorry I haven't had the tm to draw the last few days.. I've been busy with yard work and Landscaping. If I don't get my yard to look look nice in the next ten days, the Code Enforcer Officer will give me a fine. All because I've gotten too many complaints from the neighbors that dislike me... :/
By LilacLily
Hypnose wrote:Sorry I haven't had the tm to draw the last few days.. I've been busy with yard work and Landscaping. If I don't get my yard to look look nice in the next ten days, the Code Enforcer Officer will give me a fine. All because I've gotten too many complaints from the neighbors that dislike me... :/

Put a wood fence up, preferably a tall one (5-7 ft). That should prevent it in the future.
My grandma had the same pulled on her... luckily me, my bro and my sis were more than glad to help =) try organizing a clean-up party with ur friends and family with cake and whatnot afterwards lol
By Hypnose
LilacLily wrote:
Hypnose wrote:Sorry I haven't had the tm to draw the last few days.. I've been busy with yard work and Landscaping. If I don't get my yard to look look nice in the next ten days, the Code Enforcer Officer will give me a fine. All because I've gotten too many complaints from the neighbors that dislike me... :/

Put a wood fence up, preferably a tall one (5-7 ft). That should prevent it in the future.
My grandma had the same pulled on her... luckily me, my bro and my sis were more than glad to help =) try organizing a clean-up party with ur friends and family with cake and whatnot afterwards lol

I'm actually already planning to put up a wood fence. I'm just waiting on the ok from my land lord. He'll most likely be ok with it sense I'll be paying for the materials and building it myself. I'm sorry your Grandmother had to go through this as well, it's very annoying.. -.-"
By LilacLily
Hypnose wrote:
LilacLily wrote:

I'm actually already planning to put up a wood fence. I'm just waiting on the ok from my land lord. He'll most likely be ok with it sense I'll be paying for the materials and building it myself. I'm sorry your Grandmother had to go through this as well, it's very annoying.. -.-"

Ikr? -.- At least it was fun helping her out =)
JOIN THE TEAM