By freezekit
goldenhoney wrote:Hey Andwhat its goldenhoney. Freeze copied some of what i told him about my Application. But thats not why im posting. I would like to be a staff/op to add more custom npcs in the game. Like actual game play. There is a major lack of it and i would like to help out the community and be a good support to your server. Thanks again
-Gold

FYI I didn't ever take anything that he said, I was truly Honest In my Own words and my own feelings

By AnDwHaT5
#37228 Will add you to applicants freeze as for the server corruption happened in pixelmon and crashed it consecutively and is now fix i am posting the issue on the bugs forum. golden we hire staff from the leader rank there is no application.
By AnDwHaT5
#38334 Ok so tryouts will be when the people are on. I will test there battleing skills with what pokemon they have and the best battlers get leader.
You dont have to win to be the best!
By AnDwHaT5
#38722 Sorry i cant until bukkitforge is updated which god knows when it will happen.
By freezekit
#38783 Ok, Thanks for the Info

ONe more Quick Question:

Do I need the Psychic Pokemon to compete? or do i just need to use the Pokemon I have Now?
JOIN THE TEAM