By Sup3rp1gm4n
#37113 - Update -

> "Organized" main post
> Added the back of Unown A
> Posted Front and Back pictures of Unown A

By Sup3rp1gm4n
#37115 I won't spam this chat with added X, Added U etc. I'll just tell people when all of them are done, i will add the pics of the new ones though :) Keep in touch with this post, i'll update this post to see which ones are added:

Added:
AEFIJKLNPQRSTXYZ (16)

Being Made:
BCDGHKMOUVW!? (12)
By KuryoZT
#37121 won't spam with all the names, still "spam" to thank someone.
LOL, I love you still (no homo, dw), give some love to unown!
And I won't take it against you, don't worry.

EDIT:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:Lol i love you too (no homo, dw) you give some of the best feedback modelers need!

I'll have to disagree with that. I have been shown to give maybe not the worst, but I'm a horrible modeler, and I believe the best critism comes from those who are in the business, and here it would be modeler.
Btw, I'm editing this into an older post, because it's only concerning me, and so I'd consider it a spam if I were to post it on its own. :) (practice what you preech, is it?)
I still love the compliment, thank you very much!
By Sup3rp1gm4n
KuryoZT wrote:won't spam with all the names, still "spam" to thank someone.
LOL, I love you still (no homo, dw), give some love to unown!
And I won't take it against you, don't worry.

Lol i love you too (no homo, dw) you give some of the best feedback modelers need!

KuryoZT wrote:I'll have to disagree with that. I have been shown to give maybe not the worst, but I'm a horrible modeler, and I believe the best critism comes from those who are in the business, and here it would be modeler.

NO, you give the advise we need, ofc, modelers know a bit more about modeling, but that doesn't makes a non-modeler not good at critism :P
By Sundial_MC
#37159 Woah, I just saw the 8 new things you made. While these are simple, you got the right ratios and lengths, great job. ;3

Good night
By KuryoZT
#37194 Wow, I just wanna say you're doing awsome, good luck with keeping it up, they look good, all of the ones you've done so far. But once you had the eyes perfectly, then doing most of them is simple, like T and ! right XD, but you've done an excellent work with them, so keep it up.
On another hand, when Gen1 is done, and if we go gen by gen\ whatever you want, then will they count as 28 diffenrent models and thus promising Sup3rp1gm4n a sub-forum, or only as 1, or little more, cos he did make a lot of models? It's just for my KuryoZT (hehe, couldn't resist that one)
By Sup3rp1gm4n
KuryoZT wrote:Wow, I ..... that one)

Best joke ever, curiousity lol, and yeah, idk either if they count t as one or 28, it are 28 models but without the complete set it won't get accepted.
JOIN THE TEAM