Will you do something with my clsoed texturepack project?

N/A
N/A

By Codzhe
Hypnose wrote:I can't wait till you update this.~ You're so awesome, codzhe! :)

Thanks dude :D
I need to fix some stuff and make about 7 more more gui's witch isn't much because minecraft gui repeats a lot...

Probably will be done today.
By Codzhe
LucificD wrote:Would download it if it weren't for a few things bugging me, there are some edges missing and some colours are a bit off in my opinion

Yeah i know, you see i forgot to take color from the same color panel as pixelmon side overlay, it doesn't matter cause i fixed it :D
By Codzhe
#30422 Hi guys i just wanted to thank you for all this support and over 100 downloads, that is small number compared to texturepacks like SPHAX and others (it is tiny), but the quantity is not important here:
* I learned a lot.
* I found community that is small, but awesome.
* I had a lots of fun making this texture pack.
* I understood that i love photoshop.
* I somehow got really happy :D.
There is lots of things i could say, but most appropriate words are THANK YOU...
By RemusSargin
#36412 Hey, I just wanted to let you know about this......My battle gui on the bottom has always been white completely except for the moves, which I can see and chose. On your amazing gui rendering, though, it really got messed up. Ideas? http://i.imgur.com/kWuIa7X.png
By Codzhe
RemusSargin wrote:Hey, I just wanted to let you know about this......My battle gui on the bottom has always been white completely except for the moves, which I can see and chose. On your amazing gui rendering, though, it really got messed up. Ideas? http://i.imgur.com/kWuIa7X.png

I have no idea, you are probably installing it incorrectly?(Just drag and drop .rar file to texturepacks folder located in appdata/.minecraft/texturepacks for more info check installation instructions)
Also what mods are you using?
Have you edited the files?
Try re-downloading.
JOIN THE TEAM