By Sup3rp1gm4n
#36808 Make the lips, hands and mouth a bit less "staircase-effect"
It's all round, same as the vine on his head:
Spoiler:
By SubGenesis
#36809 Before you spend any more time on it I suggest to restart and Make the model much larger as it can be scaled down in game if you want it to be of high enough quality to get approved as it would be too difficult to get the required detail in the model
By NickkyDC
#36815 I agree with subgenesis, also same advice Ive given super, id make it rounder use slopes and angles to make a rounder effect.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
#37111 Just as SubGenesis said, make it maybe 16x bigger, don't worry, it won't be superultrahuge ingame, the coding shrinks it to the normal size, when you work big, you can work super detailed :)
By KuryoZT
#38384 Hey, it's nice you modified your model, but instead of creating a new topic everytime you change it, please come back in this one, and edit your post, with the new model.
Little other tip, use the spoiler function of the post editor, just select what you want to put in a spoiler and click "spoiler" on the top.
Good luck for the rest of your modeling career :)
By MrMasochism
#38615 It REALLY doesn't need to be 16x bigger. No idea what people were on when they said that. Maybe 2 times bigger or 3 if you really need the space
By Lettucecow
#52293 Looks way too blocky, drop the staircase effect and it would be a lot better.
By darkblade127218
#52311 it is good but you need more detail, if i use that first image, it might not work, besides you messed up the leaf a tab bit, does not look like the leaf even close to the games
By darkblade127218
MrMasochism wrote:It REALLY doesn't need to be 16x bigger. No idea what people were on when they said that. Maybe 2 times bigger or 3 if you really need the space

true
JOIN THE TEAM