Now, Do you guys think my Mewtwo is ready to be approved?

72%
28%
By Tom_X
#32492 It's better if you leave it in a neutral position (unless you want to add something not possible at a neutral stand, or want to show certain parts of it), as it's easier for coders. So, when you finish with it, please put him in a neutral pose. Have I mentioned it looks great?

By darksideJr
Tom_X wrote:It's better if you leave it in a neutral position (unless you want to add something not possible at a neutral stand, or want to show certain parts of it), as it's easier for coders. So, when you finish with it, please put him in a neutral pose. Have I mentioned it looks great?

Thank you! And it is in its neutral position on its original and shiny file. I made a separate file to pose him.
By trung606
#33641 I think it would look better if it was taller, make it 2.5-3 blocks high maybe?
By KuryoZT
trung606 wrote:I think it would look better if it was taller, make it 2.5-3 blocks high maybe?

The model's height isn't important, the correct height will be given to it when it's coded in-game. :)
By RecklessMetal
KuryoZT wrote:
trung606 wrote:I think it would look better if it was taller, make it 2.5-3 blocks high maybe?

The model's height isn't important, the correct height will be given to it when it's coded in-game. :)

The height is important, the size isn't :p

Height is only one of the planes, you still have depth and width

Whereas Size is the combanation of all 3

Just my 2 pennies
By PokePixelmon
#34335 Add this in its fine
By AceUchihaEX
#34353 i don't know =/ i like the old one which hadn't been added in game, this is nice but i can't decide really.
By sharkboy678
#35898 Its pretty good. Not perfect, but pretty good. I think his standing position is a little un-natural and his body is a little thick but thats just my opinion.
By NickkyDC
#36710 personally I cant take the eyes. harsh or not, I think they look horrendous. other than that, it looks good, body could be smoothed out some, but my only issue is the texture and size of the eyes.
By PokePixelmon
#36741 Eveeeryoone stop the not yet poll!
JOIN THE TEAM