By NickkyDC
#36707 I would like to see a rounder head, use slanted blocks to make it more ball like.

By Sup3rp1gm4n
NickkyDC wrote:I would like to see a rounder head, use slanted blocks to make it more ball like.

I tried but get stuck at the corner piece, then i'd need a triangle :/
By NickkyDC
#36813 use smaller blocks constantly rotating slightly more, even if you do it blockier. enough rectangles at multiple angles changing thier direction up and down or left and right can make a circle.
By LilacLily
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
LilacLily wrote:Something about the face is wrong.....
where's the eyes? I see two yellow dots on the ends of the mouth, but no eyes.

Search for a picture of Chimecho, the two yellow dots ARE his eyes :P

Huh, wierd
I swear it looked different in the Anime
By NickkyDC
#36849 cant you do the head like you did the eye socket of the unknown to make a more spherical head?
By Tom_X
#36903 Moved to Beginner modeller feedback.
By Sup3rp1gm4n
NickkyDC wrote:cant you do the head like you did the eye socket of the unknown to make a more spherical head?

No actually not, since the model is too small, then i'd need half or quarter blocks :l
By SPG
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:
NickkyDC wrote:I would like to see a rounder head, use slanted blocks to make it more ball like.

use "texture" blocks to fill in those holes, it is what omerta does, and maybe karry, im not sure if she would ever get into a problem like that though, but omerta does it for sure
By Sup3rp1gm4n
SPG wrote:Use "texture" blocks to fill in those holes, it is what omerta does, and maybe karry, im not sure if she would ever get into a problem like that though, but omerta does it for sure

Oh yeah, ofcourse, thanks, will do that!
By Sundial_MC
SPG wrote:
Sup3rp1gm4n wrote:

use "texture" blocks to fill in those holes, it is what omerta does, and maybe karry, im not sure if she would ever get into a problem like that though, but omerta does it for sure

SO THAT'S HOW HE DOES IT
NOW I KNOW
SUDDEN KNOWLEDGE SPAMMING INTO ME
CAPS
JOIN THE TEAM